Emma started ballet about a month after we moved here and LOVES it. The studio where she goes puts on an actual ballet instead of a recital. It was so awesome to be a part of the performing crowd again. It reminded me of high school and the anticipation of preparing for a performance. Of course, I thought she was the cutest one up there. The ballet they performed was "Copellia" and Emma's part was a wind-up baby doll. In order to include the entire studio there were a lot of very young performers, so with the exception of the pointe dancers and main parts, it wasn't totally "professional", but I still loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Emma would have looked much better w/o me!!!
WOW I can't believe how beautiful and grown up Emma is!!! Well, shouldn't be surprised with you as her mom. =) I need to get Brenna into dance. where do you take your girls?
Post a Comment