I just think Bree has the cutest profile. We got Emma and Bree matching Christmas jammies. I wanted a pair of the footed jammies too but Loralee said no.
Emma was very out of it most morning and spent half the time crashed on the floor like she had downed a few too many spiked Egg Nogs
Here are the girls in their matching Christmas dresses. The blonde cutie, for those who don't know, is Kayte, Emma's cousin.





6 comments:
your girls are so cute!
your girls look darling in their dresses! I don't blame you for not looking forward to coming back to ohio after you have been in cal. :) It is supposed to be in the 50's on sunday and monday, so that is better than usual! :)
i was looking at bree's pictures and i was annoyed that she reminded me of somebody and i couldn't think of who. and then i realized it was emma. i think that is what is so frustrating about bree...she looks like a bald emma and there's something not right about that. like emma with alopecia.
Glad you posted the girls pixs. I must say, I sure have beautiful granddaughters! And you bet - I am biased!
SO good to see you Lo-Flow:) Sorry we missed Davey and the girls but you looked fabuloso!!!
your girlies are super cute!!!!
I fully wanted us to ALL be in footsy jammies for our christmas cards, but they don't make them with size 14 footsie for the Brentster--sad for you, sad for us! Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment