Okay... I. LOVE. that last picture. How ultra cute! That needs to be blown up and framed. I think it would look nice over my fireplace. :) Love you Lo! Hope life's not TOO crazy for you with all you've got going on!
Wow, those pictures are amazing!!!! Hey Loralee, I would love to have a few of those tea party pics...if you had time to email them to me!
They are fabulous! And might I say, you look awesome! I love your hair! Can't wait to have you on the west coast!
love your pixs - I WANT A COPY OF THE LAST ONE! i WILL HAVE JULI LOOK AT THE COLOR OF YOUR HAIR - I WANT THAT COLOR!
Awww! How precious sweet! LOVE them! Hi, and what a sexy mama you are!
ADORABLE!!!!!
Cannot WAIT to see you guys!
Bree is adorable! Hehe! And I also LOVE the last picture! You are a beautiful family.
THESE ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!! I'm SO in need of family photos right now!
Oh, that last photo is so so sweet.
Love that last pic! It was so good to see you guys the other night. Such a small world. Good luck in Cali. We wish you all the best.
Loralee- you look gorgeous in these pics! these are great and someday I hope to have family pictures that are this cute ;)
Those pictures are darling -- and that last picture is totally priceless.
those are the cutest family pics ever!! i hope all is well! i miss seeing ur little girls all the time!
Oh my gosh -seriously precious!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Okay... I. LOVE. that last picture. How ultra cute! That needs to be blown up and framed. I think it would look nice over my fireplace. :) Love you Lo! Hope life's not TOO crazy for you with all you've got going on!
Wow, those pictures are amazing!!!! Hey Loralee, I would love to have a few of those tea party pics...if you had time to email them to me!
They are fabulous! And might I say, you look awesome! I love your hair! Can't wait to have you on the west coast!
love your pixs - I WANT A COPY OF THE LAST ONE!
i WILL HAVE JULI LOOK AT THE COLOR OF YOUR HAIR - I WANT THAT COLOR!
Awww! How precious sweet! LOVE them! Hi, and what a sexy mama you are!
ADORABLE!!!!!
Cannot WAIT to see you guys!
Bree is adorable! Hehe! And I also LOVE the last picture! You are a beautiful family.
THESE ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!! I'm SO in need of family photos right now!
Oh, that last photo is so so sweet.
Love that last pic! It was so good to see you guys the other night. Such a small world. Good luck in Cali. We wish you all the best.
Loralee- you look gorgeous in these pics! these are great and someday I hope to have family pictures that are this cute ;)
Those pictures are darling -- and that last picture is totally priceless.
those are the cutest family pics ever!! i hope all is well! i miss seeing ur little girls all the time!
Oh my gosh -seriously precious!
Post a Comment