Thursday, November 19, 2009

Our last month in California

A little out of order, but a lot happened in October!

We finally gave in and got Emma her Jessie doll...and you know that scene in the movie where the little girl is swinging Jessie around holding her hands? Yes, Emma does that.

Everyone needs a little shoot-em-up :) This is one of the girls' favorite rides!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. Bree is really planting one on her!

I love this picture too-it totally captured the excitement the girls were feeling :) And it just might possibly remind me of...me.

After 5 trips to Disneyland, we finally ventured into Sleeping Beauty's castle, and I was reminded of why we never went in there to begin with-not much happening.
LOL-This was AWESOME! We went on the ferris wheel in California Adventure. Now, I am deathly afraid of heights and would never get on any ferris wheel with kids, with the exception of this one-fully caged in. But Emma would NOT enjoy it. She was scowling and looking everywhere to make sure there was no way we would fall out. We laughed. She got mad at us for laughing.
Emma kills me with her poses. This should be an advertisement for Disneyland.

Getting ready for Toy Story Midway Mania, the BEST RIDE EVER! I almost beat Dave's score. It didn't help that I had to keep stopping my shooting to help Bree put her glasses back on. You'd think that at a kids amusement park they'd make kid-sized 3-D glasses. But nope. (And I also have an issue with all the kids 3-D movies coming out-no kid sized glasses for those either! they won't stay on a kid's head if they sit back-try it, you'll see what I'm talking about!)

Saying good-bye to friends in CA
This one broke my heart. Emma started crying when Tommy gave her a hug.
Bree and sweet little Ellie
Hay fight in the kid maze. How is it that kids know exactly what they should do with hay?

The goats all waiting for their snack. Good thing we didn't lose any fingers!

Inside the maze...a tad bit claustrophobic. For the big people anyways.

Proof that I CAN take a good picture sometimes.


Saying goodbye to friends at school. The boy on the right is sweet Brice, who we carpooled with. He had 3 adorable little sisters and the funnest mom!
Girls discussing the mud pit

Please take note of how much shorter Emma is than all the other kids. I knew she was small, but it didn't hit me until I looked at these pictures.

Bree and Ellie at one last FHE bbq.
And making cookies in our jammies. We do that frequently.

5 comments:

Gavin and Shawna said...

Why do you have to leave again??? haha! Really---hope everything is still panning out well with the move and the business and life=)
loves

Julie said...

Looks like you guys had fun at D-land! I agree...Toy Story Mania IS the BEST ride ever!!!

Vance and Julianne said...

oh my babies and my bestest friend ever!!!!!! i am so excited to see you guys!

PalsRWe said...

Sooo Cute.. I have not had a chance to read anyone's Blogs for month's.. Wow your world has been as Crazy as mine...
You look super fit and cute in the wedding pics with all your cute sisters. Luv all the matching outfits too.
Miss you tons.. I am gonna have to read your Blog more later, I am so confused, you are in Utah now right??
Hugs, Kiley

The Beecrofts said...

All the pics are so great! The Disneyland pics are really fun cause we were just there. Hopefully I'll blog soon. It is hard when Matt takes the computer all day. We had such a blast though. So, I have to tell you about yesterday when we left AZ I was asking Owen if he would miss his cousins and he asked, "Who are my cousins?" I said, "Jayden, Jenna, and Hyrum." He said, "And Mario, Gio, and Joey?" "Yep" "And Bree and Katie?" It is so cute to me that he still thinks about them!