I know, it's a little late for this, but I've been a little busy. For some reason blogger won't let me change things around, so the pics are first-yay for you. Of course, we need one of Dave's involvement :) Bree's little tiara kept falling off when she ran, so Dave toted it around. Stunning, right? And all the good pictures are on Grandpa Al's camera. So this is all I've got-for some reason the rest of the pictures are all blurry. I don't know if it's b/c the camera was on some weird setting or if it's b/c the kids were so excited and wouldn't sit still for a second. Emma was quite the poser all night-she LOVED her dress and wig (that was one awesome wig). And Bree looked so adorable in her get-up. She loves being fancy, and going as Fancy Nancy couldn't have been more perfect for her.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love the costumes. Girl costumes are the best! Your cake was beautiful too. An all white cake is hard to pull off and you did an amazing job. It looks like you are doing well. If for some wierd reason you're in So Cal at the same time, we're going to be there December 30th - January 9th. Take care! -Angela
you got bunches of cuteness!
Cute. It's funny how girls always want to be princesses and boys want to be heroes. What is fancy nancy? I've heard it a couple of times lately and feel so out of the loop with girl stuff.
So where's YOUR costume Loralee? (Sorry, everyone always says that about me, so I had to rub it in to you) Dave looks incredible with that tiara - very becoming! The girls are adorable as always! I love Emma's posing and Bre is such a good Fancy Nancy! I thoroughly expect you to be wearing that groovy wig next time I see you - no excuses! :)
The girls are darling in their costumes? Did you dress up? Looking at those pics of Ellie with Bree makes me sad. Miss you guys!!! When are you coming back? :)haha Hope all is well up your way.
Post a Comment