Monday, February 1, 2010

Can you tell...

I moved the desk into the basement. It's helping with my internet addiction, I think. I haven't been on the computer in so long! I check my email about once a day instead of 50 times. And the house might be just a titch cleaner. And without seeing all the fabric that I can buy online, my bank account is a bit healthier too. We'll see how long this lasts :)

I also haven't been taking any pictures. So here's one I took a couple months ago. No, it's not some random picture of towels making a mess on the ground. That's an Emma lump and a Bree lump. This is what they do when they get out of the tub. They curl up in a ball on the ground so they can stay warm. It's actually kinda cute when I'm not in a hurry.

7 comments:

Buffy said...

I love those little lumps! :) That is the cutest thing ever. I can see how it would be a problem if you are running late. haha

The boys just came across Emma on our "Wii". We miss you guys!! Hope all is well with you guys. I think I have started back writing on my blog so you'll have to check it out.
abusymomoffour.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

hmmm, that's a good idea. I hate going into the basement! Don't stop posting though, I miss your cute faces!

Gavin and Shawna said...

booo....i say the more the merrier. its a lifeline that's healthy.

Karen Kunzler said...

So cute (of course when you aren't in a hurry). What cute little girls. Hopefully we will get to meet them some day. We are going to be in Utah the first week in April for Steve's parents 50 wedding anniversary.

AnnCP said...

Bumpity, bump, bump - what are those lumps? Should we musch them? Should we whuisch them? What shall we do?

Sherrie said...

Too Cute! Hey, I loved your Christmas card too by the way, you have the cutest family. Hope you're doing well!

thekerrclan said...

That is too cute...except when you are in a hurry!