Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Emma's thought process...

"Mom, what are the magic words I can say to make me grow wings so I can fly and have a pink unicorn and a dog that doesn't grow big?"

5 comments:

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

i agree with emma what are those magic words let her know to tell me when u figure it out please!! ps we still need to do lunch some time

Alifinale said...

That is classic. I could hear those words being said by my little 4 year old princess. I love it.

telisha said...

How long does she take to formulate that question in her mind? Or is that really on the spot? Just one item is hilarious, but all three is spectacular. We laughed so hard.

thekerrclan said...

So - -WHAT ARE THOSE MAGIC WORDS? I've got a few wishes of my own I'd like to see happen.

Buffy said...

I love little children! What a cute question.

Casey was looking through the children's songbook and came across "I'll Seek the Lord Early"....he looks at me and said, "this really reminds me of Sister Latham." We miss you. When I run through the neighborhood, I always look down that street and just wish that you were still there. Hope all is well!