so there isn't one.
We've had a lot going on lately, and since I never use my desktop anymore I never want to blog b/c a blog post isn't any fun without pictures and I don't have any pics on the laptop. So unless I decide not to be lazy, there won't be any pictures.
We finished off April with helping Adrienne's fam move into another house, I had youth conference and Dave went to a dental conference, then he turned the big...let me think...32? I think he's 32. Haha-we celebrated and I can't recall how old he is. But he's old enough for THIS BABY:
It's an airsoft gun and he's like a kid in a candy shop with this thing. Very cute to watch his eyes light up when he talks about it and lets all the guys shoot it.
My sisters, mom and I got so go to Gardner Village to celebrate Mother's Day-holy cow I had heard good things about that place, but WOW! So much to look at. I got Dave's Father's Day present while there...you'll have to wait and see what it is. Pretty awesome. And there was a fabric store that I wanted to convert into my bedroom. I made a promise that I wouldn't buy any more fabric until I used up my stash, and let me tell you, that was STINKIN' HARD in that place. So now I've gotta get sewing so I can get all the new stuff out there. We saw some pretty funny quotes while in there that totally apply to us:
"Sisters are like ladybugs. They are little ladies that bug each other" and "Blessed are the children of the quilters, for they shall inherit the quilts" When Mom dies we might just fight a little bit about who gets which quilts :)
Emma turned SIX! And she's still just as sweet as ever. She loves to play with all the kids in our neighborhood and be outside all the time. Her little face and arms are already starting to tan from being outside-I've got to remember the sunblock. She loves Hannah Montana and got the soundtrack from the movie for her birthday and a "real microphone that works", so she spends a lot of time in her room now dancing and singing along. Reminds me of me and my Whitney Houston tape and radio when I was her age :) She was determined to go to Chuck E. Cheese for her birthday and pretty much invited the whole neighborhood. I had to reign her in a bit, and when I reminded her that the big mouse will be there, she decided that she'd rather have a pinata at home and go there when she turns 7. So, a party later this week that I've got to plan.
And Bree is potty-training!!! I know, she's how old??? But it's been an easy process, only a few accidents on Saturday and now she's good to go. Except for #2. We're working on that. She's fought me so much on it before so I didn't push the issue, and she came to us on Saturday with her underwear, so we jumped on that real fast. I'm glad we waited until she was ready. And about a month ago the binky fairy came and took her binkies and left the Barbie Mermaid Tale movie. It's a little hard to let go of my "baby." But that's not why she had the binkies for so long, I promise. She is still so funny and making us laugh all the time with her made up songs and dances and the silly faces she makes.
The end.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that means its time for a new baby...once your little one grows up too much=) we get out of diapers for about a year then jump right back in. it makes no sense!!
Sure it does - because you want lots of teenagers all at once:)
Glad you decided to post even w/o pictures. Of course I like pictures, and try to do that myself - but I like reading your updates and stories better. They make me smile.
Post a Comment