When I picked up Emma from her last day of school she was really excited that she got a little phone book for all the kids in her class. Well, we were home for about 30 minutes and the phone rang. There was this little boy who was so timid on the phone, but he wanted to talk to Emma. I asked who it was, then he shyly said that his mom wanted to talk to me. So she gets on the phone apologizing, saying that she told him he couldn't call because they were heading out the door, but apparently he wanted to talk to Emma, so he didn't listen :) Then about 5 minutes later the phone rang again, another little boy asking for Emma. I gave the phone to Emma. She didn't quite know what to do :) She's not used to talking on the phone. This little guy wanted her to come over to his house...did the mom know? nope!
It's super cute to see that Emma has all these little people wanting to be her friend. But it doesn't surprise me. She's so gentle and kind with people (she DOES have her moments sometimes when she's not her normal happy self!) and for some reason kids are drawn to her. I love that she's so willing to be friends with everyone. I'm just wondering when the phone calls from boys will turn into a "liking" thing, instead of a "little buddy" thing. So cute.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aahh! I can't believe this. What about girls calling her? Little boys, and cute girls :)
we need pictures loralee... j/k I like reading your posts too- they always make me laugh :)
so here i am opening my mail and i get a newsletter from my dentist. Theres a pic to the right and i just glance at quickly and think wow they look familiar cute family tho...then i just glance over the reading and see the last name...I quickly back up at the picture and what do u know its YOU!! haha O my heck congrats what a wonderful place for Dave to work! I love it there. And Curtis...he used to be my boss like 5 years ago hahaha maybe Ill see him or u guys!! hope all is well i am sooo happy for you guys
Post a Comment