Friday, January 28, 2011

Aren't they cute?

I have a lot of random pictures of funny things that don't really fit into a big blog post, so here's the catch-all blog post.

There's our little tiny bitty Mari. She's 2 1/2 and the ittiest thing you'll ever see. Notice how the dress-ups are still huge on top of her clothes? The girls were so proud of dressing her up and she was so happy to be a part of the "big" girls!



I wouldn't help Bree make a fort so she took matters into her own hands. Her creativity is impressive.

This is usually how "Bree dresses herself" turns out.

Some "decorating the tree" love


Just another exciting day of dress-ups and pretend play at the Latham household


She really really does want to be Hannah Montana when she grows up.

First day of school. She's off to full day school and I'm off to surgery.

Ummm...this is what happens when you buy fruity scented markers.

3 comments:

AnnCP said...

Glad you got your whole year caught up!!!!

the phipps said...

yeah! I loved catching up... thanks! Your girls look so old- I don't even think that I would recognize them. Looks like you guys have been having fun now we just need to plan something so we can have some fun together!

PalsRWe said...

They sure are "Super Cute". Love all those fun pictures, especially the scented marker one. U know it's all one we secretly love to do. Sniff those yummy fruity markers.
Luv ya