When I asked what kind of birthday party she wanted she was quick to say BARBIE! She and Emma didn't really play with Barbies previous to this, but the party must have sparked something b/c they love to play Barbies now!
I had fun with the invitations and the little poster for pin the bow on the Barbie. I even put together a new birthday banner to match. Bree just wanted to have fun and play, so that's what we did! I painted their nails and they had a little lunch and cupcakes and CANDY, and we played musical chairs. Then it was BARBIE TIME in the basement! They just played and played. All the little girls got along so well even though some of them didn't know each other! Just goes to show that every little girl has one thing in common-BARBIES! For a party favor I made some Barbie silhouette t-shirts. They turned out pretty cute, and my girls love them!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH MY GOSH! HOW CUTE! It makes me wish i were little again and that i could be bree's friend so i could go to the party. And, oohhhhh, that candy looks so darn good right now. :)
Love that!....and those shirts! WOW!
Oh So CUTE! And you gave SHIRTS for a party favor?! That's it. I want to be invited next time. :) What a cute idea. I may have to steal the idea... when I'm a little more rich. :)
Post a Comment