Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween

We've been SOOO lucky this week to have the Stomach Flu visit us! He's made himself feel quite at home, and has invited visitors at midnight, 12:30, 1, 1:30, 2, 2:30, 3:30 and 4:30 in the morning, then some more visitors a couple days later at 10:30pm and 7am. I think he might be afraid of me b/c I haven't seen him, but apparently Dave seems friendly enough to have seen him a LOT. We're lucky to have so many people come to call, what with Cold and Ear Infection coming last week. Bree's friend Antibiotic comes and goes b/c he doesn't like Stomach Flu, so once Stomach Flu leaves she'll have Antibiotic over for another week or so. Washer and Dryer are feeling pretty good about themselves b/c they've provided quite the service for me this week.
I apologize to any friends if Stomach Flu comes to your house. You can curse my name for exposing your children--I deserve it.
But at least Emma got to go trick-or-treating! Here's JoJo...and her sidekicks Cinderella and Ratatouille!

And here she is checking out the loot with Dad (who was keeping Stomach Flu company).

10 comments:

Alifinale said...

Ah that is no fun being sick! I hope your family is over it and gets a good break before the next trail of sickness comes. Emma looks so cute in her costume. I just have to say she looks so much like Dave with a wig on!

Mindy said...

Emma looks so cute in her costume. Bummer about the stomach flu. We just have colds at my house but it doesn't stop the boys from downing the candy!

AnnCP said...

Emma makes a cute-a-licious JoJO

Debbie said...

Super cute little clown you've got there! :) How fun. Hope everyone's feeling better now!
Love ya,
Debs

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY feel for ya!! We just got through the FLU week - AND we all got it, one person at a time w/ a little overlap! It was horrible - SOOOO I hope you are over with it by now??!!
If it makes you feel better, everyone is SOOOO jealous of your cute family photos and wish they looked as good as you:)

Davis Smith said...

Emma and her Cinderella friend are soooooo cute together! I wish Savanna had a best friend like that. I should plan more playdates.

I think my brother goes to Ocean City every 4th of July and he loves it. Davis is opening a store in New Jersey somewhere, so he'll probably be going out there more. He can bring me along one time and we can meet up!

LOVED your family pictures! You look so beautiful (I've always loved your hair) and the colors are gorgeous.

the phipps said...

I love the JoJo costume! Too cute! So, I still haven't gotten to my tag thing but I have some great excuses;) Maybe I'll post it sometime. I'm glad you guys are doing well despite being sick. I love the family pictures!

Francis Family said...

Love Emma's costume! It was so cute! Hope you're feeling better!

The P*dunc's said...

Go JoJo!

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

Latham Sama-
Hey I saw your blog off of the mission website. Good to see you and your family. Hope dental school continues to go well for you. I can't wait to get done myself. Check out our blog if you get a little time. By the way... I added you guys. Hope you don't mind.
Eric Ence
janaeanderic.blogspot.com