Here's the cake I made for Lindsey's baby shower. It's been forever since I've done this, so I was happy with how it turned out. Thanks Angela for the awesome fondant recipe!!


So when Emma dresses up she usually doesn't wear the shoes b/c they always hurt her feet. But without fail, whenever Elizabeth comes over, the dress up shoes are the first thing she finds and puts on. Bree watched Elizabeth walk around in all her high-heeled glory the other night and now that's all Bree wants to do. Good thing she knows how to accessorize too.



In other news, Dave's brother Jared was able to stop by for a little bit last night-he's here on business. It was awesome to see him, even if it was for just a short while-WE MISS YOU GUYS! We'll meet again in South Carolina! :)
11 comments:
You make cakes too?!?!? Is there ANYTHING you can't do? That cake is so adorable! :)
You did such a good job!!! Bree is too cute with all her bling!
cute cake, did you make the fondant yourself? If it's not too crazy to do, please send me the recipe. We will see about November. I don't think we'll make it in November to Utah, my cousin is getting married and my family is all coming in to town. How long will you be staying for?
The cake looks great! Next time I have a party... We miss you guys and are excited to see you in a week!
Is there seriously anything you can't do? If it's easy, I wouldn't mind the recipe either. I've heard fondant isn't much fun to work with though. It's got to be so fun to have family near you.
Awesome cake Loralee!
And I am totally loving the wacky dress up day. It's so hard for me to have Treyson pick out his own clothes because he comes out with the most funkiest choices. Kids.
Such a funny Bree. :) And AMAZING work on the cake! I remember how much you used to love doing this. How fun for you! I would actually like to try a good fondant recipe. I'm always scared it's going to taste like glue. Would you email it to me? laurel.richardson@yahoo.com Thanks!
thanks soo much for making the cake!! it turned out beautifuL!! it was soo fun getting to know you!! i love u and ur girls soo much! when ur in utah i hope that u will have time to visit!!
love love LOVE the cake...you are a wonder woman.
I'm seeing if I can send you a message. We are glad that Jared got to see you. Your blogs are great. I'll have to have you show me how, though we don't have anything much to show you.
Love you guys.
Kris
LOVE THE CAKE! NICE WORK!!!
Post a Comment