Thursday, August 21, 2008

Held Hostage

Today Von & Lindsey came over and took Emma outside to play while I made some phone calls. Emma was having Von help her fill up this tiny watering pot to water the garden. Then she figured out a new game. She would pretend to empty it, but really not, then would tell Von that she needed more water b/c it was empty. So Von, being the nice uncle he is, would come over to her to fill it back up, at which time she would proceed to throw the water on him. He was a little wise after the first time, so future attempts were thwarted. Until she got a gleeful look on her face and said, "I know what will work BETTER!" She ran over to the hose and chased Von and Lindsey into the house. I hear them run in and slam the door laughing their heads off. So they tell me to go open the door and look at Emma. This is what I found. And don't worry, she sprayed it at us. And if you can't tell from the pictures, she's drenched too-don't know how that happened since she had the hose the whole time. We were stuck in the house for a few minutes-anytime we opened the door for peace talks we got a shot in the face.


And this is what happens when Emma gets ahold of the camera. She filled up the entire memory card with shots like these. Does she think she's being artistic?


And my baby DOES have hair, and it's CURLY!!!!!! That's some glorious spray gel at work there.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Ha! She is too funny with the hose! And, thank you for inviting Jason to fantasy football, but, Jason does not follow football. He says he would have no clue what he was doing. But, thanks for thinking of us!

AnnCP said...

I am so glad you posted! I have been missing the funny things the red-haired wonders have been up to! Funny posts; beautiful job on the cake; and YEA for Curlies!!!

Karen Kunzler said...

I just have to say your girls are so beautiful. i love their hair cuts and color and their cute little faces. It makes me more excited for these girls to continue to grow up! Glad you guys are doing well.