Hi! This is random but I'm pretty sure I know you...I think you are Loralee Packard from Carlsbad that I used to be BF's with when we were like 7 years old. I used to be Lindsay Hooper. I was blog hopping and look where I ended up! small world, huh. :) I married a Dave too! It was fun to see your cute family. :) My blog is...daveandlinsfam.blogspot.com, just in case you're interested!
2 comments:
I would like to come but i am babysitting!. :) Plus, its Friday night, where are all your husbands?
Hi! This is random but I'm pretty sure I know you...I think you are Loralee Packard from Carlsbad that I used to be BF's with when we were like 7 years old. I used to be Lindsay Hooper. I was blog hopping and look where I ended up! small world, huh. :)
I married a Dave too! It was fun to see your cute family. :)
My blog is...daveandlinsfam.blogspot.com, just in case you're interested!
Post a Comment