Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Seriously...

...if anyone wants to donate to the cause of getting me out of here, I'll gladly accept skymiles, southwest rapid rewards points, and cash will even work. I've shoveled TWICE today.

7 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

i am so in it with you, except not b/c of the shoveling....b/c i am a VERy irritable pregnant mom stuck in a house b/c of the stupid wretched snow with very limited patience. My poor boys. :)

MetroParks said...

Hey I know it is not sunny California but if you have access to a church key meeting friends in the gym there a couple times a week can save your sanity and your kids lives during January/February.
We used to have regular playgroups there when my kids were tiny. We all brought lunch, scrapbooks or small projects and a movie and tied all of the gym doors shut with plastic grocery bags, except the one we set our table up in front of so we weren't constantly trying to stop kids from escaping into the halls. Like I said it is not the Bahamas but kids can run!!! And get tired!!! And expend energy!!! And you get to talk to adults!!! And be able to say you got out of your house!!! And stay warm!!! Just remember to hit the 3 hour occupancy button on the wall by the stage.

Alisha said...

wow, i don't know how you do it. I thought we've had a lot of snow for utah this year but it's nothing compared to what you get. good luck!

Nancy said...

I hear you!! I shoveled 3 Times! We are a little OCD with the snow shoveling at our house. It really irritates me when I shovel and can't get all the way down to the cement.

AnnCP said...

snow - ugh. But 38 - 40 degree weather does help.

The JL McGregor Family said...

I think I wrote a comment here and I can't find it.. so either I made you upset and you deleted it (I can't think of anything that I said that would be in anyway offensive) or I didn't comment. Joe says its because you don't like me??? lol!

Sherrie said...

You're hilarious! So...we took our kids to the gym a couple of weeks ago and let them bring their rollerblades and ripstick and Andy and I shot hoops while they played. It was fun. Except...there isn't a sun there. hmm....