I sent email invites to those in my hotmail contacts, but I know I don't have everyone's email. So here's your invitation!! Bring friends, come for a little while or a long while!
Thursday, April 2nd
7pm
13402 Cedar Rd.
Cleveland Heights
For those of you who know Sarah, you KNOW her food is awesome, and who doesn't love the Pampered Chef products? :)
If you can't come but need to order something, let me know and we'll get it added to the order!
If you're going to come, post a comment so Sarah and I can figure out how much food to make.
Parking: in my driveway, on Cedar in front of the nursery next door, or across the street on Rossmoor
Hope to see you there!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll be there =) I love SLO! Too bad it's 5 hours from my parents place.
so I don't think you said much abt the job unless I missed it. Details!
I'm so happy for you guys that all of your concerns that I am assuming you had (like everyone else), have fallen in to place.
Post a Comment