Sunday, April 5, 2009

BEST.NIGHT.EVER!!!!!

Is this any indication of how much fun we had? (sorry they're so small...if you click on them they should get bigger)


I think I burned off any calories from dinner and dessert with my MAD dancing skills :)

It seriously was a blast. I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard and had so much fun. I repeat...BEST.NIGHT.EVER!!!!

(more pics to come. I need to blog disneyland first)

3 comments:

AnnCP said...

Glad you two had a memorable evening with each other and friends.

Goofy kids!

the phipps said...

Fun times- reminds me of the good 'ol freshman days. I'm so glad that things are falling into place for you guys! Hopefully we'll see you more now that you'll be in Cali. (not that we really know where we'll be but I'm guessing it will be in the west at least) Jealous that you guys went to Disneyland! Can't wait to see the pics. Stacy

Kari said...

Love those--and LOVE imagining you laughing your pants off. College memories!! Good luck getting ready for all the goodbye's. It stinks!! Seriously up for a visit in a few weeks!!!!! That would be so needed!! What are the dates?