Sunday, June 7, 2009

Some random stuff

There's been a lot going on lately so I'll just post some pics so people can know we're still alive. We're getting moved in and unpacked, still no job but lots of leads, everyone here is very friendly and welcoming. So now onto the pictures because we all know that's all most of us look at when we go to a blog anyway.

We found some little guitars at Target for like $7 so we got them for the girls and now they love playing them along with Hannah Montana music.




We've spent a lot of time around the house trying to get everything unpacked so we decided to take a walk at the beach today and remember why we chose to live here. This pier is only about 10 min from our house.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

thanks for making me jealous ;)
We pulled into the church parking lot today and saw a red windstar and I forgot for a second that it couldn't be you. it made me really sad :( Glad to hear that California is treating you well. We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss the ocean...I hope you enjoy it for all of us stuck living in the humid Southern summer. :)

Ammieloris said...

These are gorgeous pics. Your daughters look so happy and pretty. I must say, that beach is sooooo inviting.

Jeanette said...

Welcome back! I didn't know for a Kansas/Utah boy Dave was so skilled at building sand castles. It must have been all those summers at Carpenteria! :)

michelle said...

Love the guitars! Ellie has one too but she thinks that she is Taylor Swift...so cute!! Canvas prints can start to get a little outrageous price wise but I think I am going to order from ritz camera. I don't know if they are only located in California or what...I will let you know if i find a great deal somewhere.

Alifinale said...

Oh how beautiful! Congrats on the move and good luck with the job hunt. Don't tell me you guys made that sand castle!

Shanda said...

OOOHHHH! I LOVE the ocean :) And your girls playing the guitar?! PRICELESS! LOVE IT!