Monday, July 27, 2009

Some things to make you laugh

I was going through my magazines to rip out the stuff that I wanted to keep and found that I had marked this page. After reading it, I remembered why-I was laughing my head off!!

So, for your enjoyment, I give you "Their Talk" from Parenting magazine:

Question:
What did Mommy do that made you mad?

Answers:
"She made me turn off my favorite cartoon and go pee."

"She tried to dress me right away on Monday. I thought it was still the weekend. She skipped Saturday!"

"She kicked me out of her bed!"

"She wouldn't make spaghetti every night for dinner."

"She made me cry. I want a donut." (ahh...a child after my own heart!)

"She cleaned my room!"

"She makes me poop in the potty. It's dangerous."

and my personal favorite...

"She made me clean up. I really didn't want to. I like it better when people give me options."

And here are some pics of the girls. Just a warning, we might become a horse family :) I'm okay with that. You should've seen Bree with the helmet on...SOOOOO super cute.


2 comments:

Kylie C. said...

Yes! Become a horse family. Having horses was an AWESOME memory growing up. We loved it!

AnnCP said...

The pink boots and top knot for Bree - memorable! When was this outing?