everyone gets one guess as to what she's talking about :) and let me tell you, she's been telling EVERYONE about her scratch from her hooker b/c it left a red blood spot on her eyeball, which of course is FASCINATING for a 5 yr old. and we can't help but laugh every time she says hooker. we're not going to correct her yet-it's just too funny.
And Bree has been killing us too lately. She says almost every word 3 times, which is hilarious, especially if it has an "s" in it-her lisp is the cutest thing ever. She's always asking, "what's this?" and we'll tell her, then she'll repeat us. So her vocabulary is really expanding. But for a while she's been saying "gopher" and getting mad at us when we don't know what she wants.
*scoot over*
we figured it out when she almost pushed me off the bed while yelling "GOPHER!!!!"
**Good job Aunt Marlys-first guess. It was her little innocent pink plastic hanger that she was trying to get a jacket off of. I bought some of them and one of those bars that hangs below the regular rod so she can hang up her own clothes, and ever since I first bought them she's been calling them hookers.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
That's AWESOME!!
A coat hanger???
I guess the trick in decoding her words is to get her irritated where she will keep repeating the word!
i just laughed out loud!!! Eden thinks I'm nuts, but Bree kills me! Is hooker fishing pole?
What is a hooker?
i know! i know!
but seriously, i'm so relieved it wasn't worse. you know our stories involving eyeballs.
speaking of eyeballs, tommy won't stop talking about the crazy eyeball fireworks, even though he locked himself in the car during the whole thing.
So...obviously she is doing fine...based on the ability to laugh about it now?! Glad to hear the hooker didn't cause permanent damage!
I love the guessing game with littles....it can end up with some funny attempts!
Love the "hooker". I'm glad she was alright. It was such a fun night.
I have to say that I guessed what a "hooker" is, but I laughed out loud when I read this. Our comp has been down for a while, so it was fun to catch up on what you've been doing. You do make me want to live by the beach though. Your kids sound hilarious.
AWESOME :) That's all I have to say- LOVE KIDS!!
Post a Comment