We're moving to Utah. Long story short, we felt the Spirit and we're obeying. We'll be leaving at the end of October and we've found a home in Cedar Hills that we'll be renting. This has nothing to do with how much we love it here or about not making it financially. I've been so conflicted about this b/c of how much I love it here. But the peace I've felt since deciding to obey the promptings that I felt is indescribeable. Doesn't mean I'm not freaked out-we'll be doing the same thing we did when coming here-HUGE leap of faith, going without a secure job yet. But we have faith that it will all work out.
Pictures of our fun trip to Utah for the wedding and Disneyland coming soon!
ps-if you know a dentist who is hiring let us know :) doesn't hurt to nudge that faith along
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
so I guess I won't see you in January when I'm out in SLO for my niece's first bday. Sad!
Oh wait, I'll see you way before that since we'll be in the same state again.
=)
wowsers!! i was really and truly going to come visit you this winter in the coldness..but i guess we'll just have to get together and bare it ourselves!!!??? Well, you MUST get ahold of me when you get here and we shall play!!!! oh- i have a random question to ask you but not the email address to ask you with? can i have it? email me at mine- it's just l then my last name @gmail! thanks friend
that is great (although Cali sounds so nice and warm right now)! good luck with the move and with finding a job!
WOW - best of luck! And have you talked to family up there for dentist job leads?
i will have to ask shane's family if there is anyone....i wanna say they know some dentists that are retiring, but they might be in idaho...i will check into for ya though. :) Good luck !
wow, that is a surprise.
Good luck with everything!! That is neat that you felt the promptings of the spirit.
Yay! You'll love Cedar Hills! Do you know which neighborhood you're moving into? Good luck!
Wow! Crazy, I want to hear the story! I am actually very jealous of you...I would LOVE to live in Utah! Now I can see you when I come visit family. We are coming in October, but we leave on the 27th, so I think we will just miss you. Next time though!
I know of a couple dentists hiring in my area, but we are north of Salt Lake and I don't think the commute would be worth it. I'll talk to my dad though. He's still doing some marketing for dentists and you'll be in the same area that they are. I'm sure he will know of someone. I'll keep you posted.
Nothing like moving time after time... good luck!
yeah!!! now you can teach me how to make cakes!
Well that is so exciting!!!! I will miss ya. You are such a cool girl and now I hope I get some one as cool and spunky as you to visit and teach. You know we are currently looking for jobs for my husband right now in Utah. I wish you both all the best. How exciting:)))))!!!!
Any pics from Kimmy's wedding?
Never dull! Life has a crazy way of making our lives ever interesting. I am glad you guys found a place...and good luck with a job. You will definitely be blessed for listening. The bad news is...I avoid having to go to UT as much as I can...but when we come up...hopefully we'll see you!
Love ya!!
well, it was fun while it lasted :) i can't image that you and dave could live anywhere and not be in the perfect spot. you seem like such optimists. we'll miss you but are really glad that your going in a direction that you feel good about. its going to be AWESOME!
let me know when your home and we'll let the girls play so i can catch up on all of this.
Loralee, you are always full of surprises. I definitely know what it feels like to follow the spirit into the scary and unknown. I really hope it works out. We miss you guys.
So I'm not happy at all you're leaving, but totally understand you gotta do whats best for your fam! Let me know what I can do to help! I've moved LOTS and now how much it stinks! Looks like you guys had a fun and super busy time at the wedding!
It does take a lot of faith to do something like that blindly, not always knowing why. Good luck though. It will be so nice to be near a lot of the family.
I'll be waiting with bells on. =) Wahoo!
Post a Comment