Thursday, March 6, 2008

Book Tagged

1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
5. Tag 3 people

Now, if I follow this correctly, this is what you get:
Book: Contempoary (yep, they misspelled it on the book) Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Sentences:
Presurgical assessment of the patient includes evaluation of the level of anxiety, determination of health staus and any necessary modifications of routine procedures, evaluation of the clinical presentation of the tooth to be removed, and radiographic evaluation of the tooth root and bone. All four of these major factors must be weighed when estimating the difficulty of the extraction. If any factor or combination of factors presents a level of difficulty that seems too great, the dentist should refer the patient to an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.

BORING!!!! That's what happens when the computer is on the study desk and the book nearest you is one being "studied." Nothing fun comes from a book being "studied"...for the most part.

Now, for the book I'm actually reading:

Eragon
His muscles cramped with the slightest movement, and one of his fingers was hot and swollen. When they were ready to leave, he mounted Cadoc and said acidly, "If this keeps up, you're going to batter me to pieces."
"I wouldn't push you so hard if I didn't think you were strong enough."

That's MUCH better :)

Now I tag...Lisa R., Kyla B., and Jeanette T.
Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Were you reading up to give me some details on what is going to happen to Noah or what?! I loved the Eragon series! Happy reading-