Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh what do you do when school is cancelled?




Due to snow (ya, MORE snow) school was cancelled. So after Bree went down for her nap Emma and I decided to get girly. She let me curl her hair and we pulled out a few outfits and went to town! She got a little bored after a while, but it was fun! There was some great sunlight that day so I just pulled up the blinds and used all natural light. They turned out pretty good for a point and shoot camera!
And yes, I DO have another child. She just won't sit still for the camera. And she's had a pretty boogery nose, which doesn't bode well for cute pictures. I STILL have yet to have a professional picture taken of her. Poor baby-years down the road she's gonna feel left out. I'll schedule something at Target tomorrow...if I remember :)

18 comments:

Jeanette said...

I see so much of Dave in her! Those pictures are too much!!!

AJ said...

Those are soooooo cute! She knows how to pose so perfectly and looks so cute. I don't think you could get any cuter than that.

H.Cook said...

Good job! I like the pictures with the huge flowers :)

thekerrclan said...

These are darling. What a cooperative little "princess." The sun WILL come out again...eventually. It always does...eventually! Maybe if enough of us wish happy thoughts...hmmmm. People who haven't experienced the cold and constant gray of Cleveland simply can't begin to understand what we go through. Poor us, huh?

Lauren said...

Cute Pictures Loralee! I can't believe you got her to pose for you, and to change her outfit and hair clips that many times! She is a doll.

Heather said...

What cute girls! Shouldn't Emma still be an infant? I'm pretty sure she should.
Thanks for setting Ramee up! Your blogs are both darling!
I'll be checking up on you.

Kari said...

Way to go Loralee. You're on your way to your photography license. Cute backdrop and natural light looked great! She is soooo adorable. Perfect little smile and poser. So cute!! Hey, don't you think it's time WE get "all girly"? What happened to our roomie reunion idea? I'm all for planning something this year!
Miss you,
Kari

Anonymous said...

So did you decide to take up photography on top of everything else lately??? Are you the all around wo-man????!!!

Alifinale said...

What a cute little model! I love it. Way to go on the pics and taking advantage of a fun day at home.

Laurel said...

She looks so pretty! I can't believe she is so big... I remember watching her when she was less than a year old! I love home photo shoots!

Ashlee and Shane said...

She is sooo dang cute! She does look a lot like Dave. Love the pictures!

Karen Kunzler said...

What a cutie!!!! Don't you just love having girls?!!!!!!!

Haley said...

You just have to come visit us! In the mean time, very cute pictures of Emma... we miss her fun smile.

Ammieloris said...

As everyone else has said, these pictures are so! Cute! My favorite is the one where she pushes her hands down into the pink skirt and has a red flower in her hair.

Rondo Family said...

wow... some of those are so impressive! way to go. who needs a professional?! you can come take pictures of my kids any time:)

the phipps said...

What fun! It's fun having girls- I made my kids do that one day- Kate put up with me, James bit me on the shoulder. I agree with Kari- we need to get all girly. I kinda miss the days of wearing all of your dresses ;)

Davis Smith said...

You are such a fun mom. At most, I put a headband or side clip in my girls' hair. I can't imagine trying to curl it! But you've motivated me and one of these days I'm going to try to let the girls dress up and spend some time on their hair. I loved the pictures!

Debbie said...

If you make it to the bottom of this super long comment list, I just wanted to say... "SUPER CUTE!!!!!"
Darling pics Lo! What a fun idea for a day when you're snowed in. :) XOXO, Debs