So, who remembers my advertisement for the heaven that is called Ocean City? Well, we'd like to go back this summer. I have found a house for rent for the week of July 21-28. It has 4 good-sized bedrooms, one with a king, one with a queen, 2 with doubles, plus a queen sized sofa bed in the family room. The 2 bigger rooms look like they could fit a pack and play and a makeshift bed for a kid. It's only $950 for the week, so if we split it, it would be REALLY affordable.
HERE is the link to pictures for your viewing pleasure.
So, if anyone can commit this far in advance to joining us, send me an email (if you have it) or post a comment! I'm mostly expecting friends nearby to maybe be interested, but if any of you on the west coast are feeling especially adventurous, we'd LOVE to have you come visit!
And as a "teaser", here's a picture from my earlier post...

*disclaimer-it's always possible that during this time, this property could be snatched up. But if we have people who are willing to commit, I'm sure we can find another place!
7 comments:
I would just like to say....WHAAAA!!! That is me crying because I want to go SO bad. I don't even think they would let me fly. Maybe next year!
I so wish that was SoCal because we would be there in a heart beat. Who knows maybe we could come up with 4 random airplane tickets. Are you guys coming to Utah this summer?
i agree with Stacy, too bad it's not CA. Have fun and you BETTER be coming here. hehe
Hey strangers! I found your blog through Heather's, and then Ramee's! So fun to see what you are up to. I have to say, I am from the East Coast, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ocean city. I went there all the time as a child. Send me an email at rachelsandberg@hotmail.com and I will invite you to our blog. It is set to private. Talk to you soon!
That sounds like tons of fun! I wish we could do it with you, but the few weeks we get off this summer we have family with us or we are going to see family. I wish we had some time in there so that we could go do something like this! :)
Aaahhhhh! I really want to travel with you guys. I have to talk to Davis about this though because he's already missing 4 days of work for Easter, then 11 in April, then 10 in May and I know he's already worried about those dates. Especially now that he won't be working from home, it will be harder for him to take off - he's worried about what his employees will think! Anyway, I'll talk to him about it. I have heard great things about Ocean City.
Is this Ocean City, MD or Ocean City, NJ??? We've been to MD...it was so fun. The best all you can eat crab ever!!
Are you going to CA this summer (ie CHS reunion)?? just curious!
shawn
Post a Comment