We've known for quite some time that Emma is ALL GIRL, but we thought with Bree's personality she might be more "sporty". But, nope, she is following in Emma's footsteps. Emma can usually be found at our house in some sort of dress up and dancing and prancing around to music, and Bree now does the same. When Emma first started dance Miss Tracee taught her the "upside down" with a pointy toe, and Emma always does it. And now Bree does it too. She totally dances then pauses in a dance pose. It's hilarious, and of course, whenever you laugh at something your kid does, they do it over and over. So now whenever we go somewhere (drop off Emma at school, the doctor, in a store) if someone stops and says hi to Bree, she'll stop whatever she's doing and go into a dance pose for them-the upside down or sitting on her bum with her foot pointed out and up. Poor Dave. He's doomed to a life of dancing.





Did I ever post about Dave being the prince? Well, Emma and I were talking to each other on the couch and she was talking about princes and princesses. I told her that when she was older she can find a "prince" and get married in the temple. She already knows that to get married you "go to the temple and get a diamond" (priorities!!). But she always would say that she's going to marry Elizabeth. So I had to clarify that she will marry a boy. Well, she asked me if I was married and I said, "Yes, I'm married to Daddy. Daddy is my prince." And she looked at me defiantly and said, "No, Daddy is MY prince. You go get your OWN prince!" She was very protective of Dave after that. Now we've settled down to a compromise that we are sharing Dave. There's gonna be some BAD competition when Bree starts in on this.
And this is Emma on her last day of school. I just think she looks cute :)
5 comments:
Hilarious! Solomon always says I'm his princess... He says when he gets older he's going to marry me at the temple :) Glad he thinks so much of me. Wade tried to challenge him on it and it didn't go over so well either... :) Good times!
Bunny slipper pointy toe pose - that is the best. We miss our little girls!
How cute Loralee. :) Emma looks adorable on her last day...what a cutie!
So cute! Makenna copies everything Savanna does as well. It is so funny! I just love having two girls.
If you end up coming for Thanksgiving, we'd love to see you guys!!! I really don't know what we're doing yet, but we usually stick around since that's the busiest time of year for Davis.
I love the dance poses. I have SO much to look forward to Shannon talking more. I sadly have to say that I was the child that had the loud mouth and imbarrased my parents often. They soon would have a talk with me everytime we went anywhere. I eventually learned, but it took YEARS!!!
Post a Comment