Thursday, June 26, 2008
HILARIOUS!
Maybe only we find this hilarious, but if you want to laugh, go to Von & Lindsey's blog and check out a video clip of Bree in the pool. Lindsey was on a conference call at the same time she was filming it, so you'll kind of hear that phone call in the background, but you'll mostly be laughing at what you see. LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
LOL!!! I loved that she kept doing it over and over and over!!!
OH MY GOSH! I was rollin! Loralee, that is hilarious! :) haha. Okay, i can't stop laughing. Thanks for sharing! I got gavin some floaties like Emma's, but he is still so scared of the water! He won't let go of me. Plus, at the pool they don't allow kids to wear those! retarded! pointless. i just need to put him in swim lessons. btw, i bought a suit.
hehe! I loved hearing you laugh almost as much as Bree dunking her head over and over--it's contagious (sp?)!
I got my suit at layersclothing.com...I LOVE it and it fits soooo good. You should check it out.
Tanni says, "Bree is so funny dunking her head over and over." She laughed so hard when she watched that with me. Yes, you may use my Cricut just call me anytime.
That is absolutely CRAZY!!!! SO SO funny!!!! I will be lucky if I can get Shannon into the water this summer, she has turned into a scardie cat.
HAAAAAA. Loved laughing out loud at that! I miss your laugh, Loralee! SO FUNNY!! IT didn't look real! I am still laughing! Keira does the same thing--I'll have to try to catch it on video. OH, thanks for the belly laugh!!
That was hilarious. At least she's not afraid of the water, Gage will play in it all he wants, but as for swimming and going under the water, out of the question.
Post a Comment