Thursday, July 10, 2008

Friends


Well...they're gone. And we miss them already! Here's our tribute to the Sweeneys :) We had a girls night out at Cheesecake Factory.


When we were all searching through our purses for pens, guess what we found. You know you're a mom when...


And on the night they loaded the truck we hung out for a bit. I hadn't told Emma yet that Evie was moving, so when I told her why she needed to give Evie a hug goodbye, she broke down crying. Talk about heartbreaking. She's still asking if we can go over to Evie's house. So am I.


We miss you guys and can't wait for our 5 year reunion in the Maldive Islands :) heehee. We can dream, right? (Thanks Paul and Anna for sending the link!)




3 comments:

AnnCP said...

My heart is crying inside for Emma.

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to cry. I'm still trying the dont' think about it approach. Chrissy is one of my best buds and I honestly don't know what I'm going to do without her.

chrissy said...

booo.

you mske me sad.

I hadn't had time to read any blogs until today. We miss you guys like crazy.

how bout a girls trip to my place!!

p.s. can you email me those pics?