Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's Official!!!

We'll be in Utah for Thanksgiving!! I'm so excited to see all our family and friends. We weren't sure that we'd be able to get there before graduation next spring, but I'm so happy it worked out. Dave won't be coming with us-he's going to take his boards during that week. He'll need the peace and quiet to study :)

But we'll be there for 2 weeks, so PLAN THE PARTIES!!! It's been so much fun to reconnect with blogs, so when I get to see everyone there it'll be like we've just seen each other.

We'll see ya'll soon! (okay...it's a few months away, but the time will fly!)

4 comments:

Shanda said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Ya, we'll for sure have to hang out!!! So keep in touch, and we'll plan a play date!

Mindy said...

YAY! I have a suprise, I barely can contain it! It may show up on my blog . . .

A Frost said...

I would love to play, but I will be in GA for Thanksgiving. I can't beleve how big your girls are getting. I think that Bree looks so much like you. Do you know where you are going once you are done with Dental School?

Alisha said...

yeah!! we'll be here!