Tuesday, October 28, 2008

brown hair

People have been asking, so here it is. This is the pic I posted on facebook. I LOVE my brown hair...so much that I might just stick with it :) And yes, it's not the greatest shot-I was trying to take the picture myself-not so easy!

12 comments:

gregandlaura said...

I LOVE IT!! It makes me really consider doing that to my hair!

Billy and Nikki said...

You look so cute! love it

Camie said...

I love it!!!! I don't know if I would recognize you if I were to pass you on the street, but I love it! The color is fantastic. It's so deep yet very vibrant! Looks fantastic

Lauren said...

one hot mama!! :) Hey, what color hats do you want? I'm running out fast!

Unknown said...

It looks really great...love it.

The bonus is that you just gained 100 IQ points.

The bad news is that all strangers will think that those two little girls must belong to someone else.

AnnCP said...

Are you really my daughter?

Snarr mama said...

I just darkened my hair too. It's pretty close to your hair, if not the same...I guess we both have good taste. It looks GREAT!

The JL McGregor Family said...

When you first said you were going to dye your hair, I could not imagine you with dark hair. It looks great! I can't wait to see you in person... will I even recognize you?

Ashlee and Shane said...

I love it....AND your face looks thinner than usual! Good job on going to the gym consistently! It is paying off for you! :)

Ammieloris said...

So cute! You look great as a brunette.

Alisha said...

ok you actually pull it off really well! did you darken your brows too? the more i look at the pic i like it. (You still always be my blond Lolo though hehe)And you look like you've lost weight!
We go in cycles with fam scripture time. we're trying to be good again. We sometimes read at bedtime but it gets passed over a lot since I'm usually so desperate to get the kids down. what we are trying now is to get dressed,make bed, eat, then jump on daddy in bed and wake him up and read scrips in bed. I think if I can get the morning reading it'll help them with the day.

Gavin and Shawna said...

NICE!! That looks great!! How is everyone doing with your biggest loser contest??
You look super and you look really happy!!