Sunday, October 12, 2008

yippee yippee yippee

My friend Lauren took pictures of the girls yesterday. Emma, as always, was the cooperative one and Lauren has TONS of pictures of her. Bree, on the other hand,...do I even need to comment on that??? Every time she looked up and saw the camera she immediately turned around. I'll bet Lauren has more of her backside than her front side! But, MAN, I loved these outfits! Once again, I copied from somewhere else, but who cares??!! THEY LOOKED ADORABLE!

So you have to go over to Lauren's blog to see my sneak peek. Those pictures over there have to be enough to pacify me for now, but I can't wait to see the rest!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...way cute! But that was sooooo not enough. That was a HUGE tease - can't wait to see more! That will make for a very fun Christmas card:)

Caprene said...

Your girls are so cute. I can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving!

Camie said...

How much fun! Those outfits are to die for. And I adore the picture of Bree's bum...it just goes with the whole tutu thing!

The JL McGregor Family said...

i just checked. cute cute!

Adam and Jess said...

What a cute, creative idea for their outfits. They look so big. I'm trying to talk Adam into traveling more, school's a little crazy though right now. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon

Alisha said...

auuugggghh I want to see more! I love the shoes with the outfit