My age: 28
Cool places I've been: Orlando, Jackson Hole, Zions National Park, Goblin Valley, Bryce Canyon, Moab, Grand Canyon, New York City, Hawaii (Oahu and Maui), North Carolina, Nauvoo, Palmyra, Niagara Falls
Where I would like to go: anywhere warm and beautiful with no loud noises where I can RELAX. And I'd like to tour English and Scottish castles. And go to France, Italy, and Spain. And do a Mediterranean cruise. I'd like to go to a lot of places :)
My hobbies: music, scrapbooking, sewing, cooking, blogging, hanging out with friends, eating :)

My favorite place: "HOME"-and that is any place where I feel safe and happy. It's ALWAYS where my family is, but it's also where my best friends are or sometimes it's a beautiful quiet park out in the country, or it's around a campfire while talking. It's lots of places.
Weaknesses: Oh, I've got LOTS of those! Food, for the most part. Junk food. Anything that makes me want to eat more than I should. Brushing off my children when they're needing something, being too critical, thinking I'm always right, being too judgmental, procrastinating. All things that I'm trying to work on. And I have lots more, but let's not focus on those!
Bad habits: It seems to me like a habit is something you consistently do, and I'm not sure there's something that I ALWAYS do wrong. There are MANY things I do wrong, but I'm not sure there's a specific thing that's wrong all the time. Oh wait, yes there is. I let my girls watch a LOT of tv. Kind of. We don't have TV service, so it's PBS. It's gotten better since I've started going to the gym every day. Then it's only a movie after school while I'm getting dinner ready. But if I don't make it to the gym, the TV goes on at 9am and sometimes doesn't go off until 11:30am. I know. BAD MOM. But I'm okay with it-I've made my peace. Other bad habits...If I don't eat breakfast then I don't brush my teeth in the morning-I just stick in a piece of gum and get out the door. Gross, I know. I only wash my hair every 3 days-BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH THICK HAIR YOU UNDERSTAND! It takes me a good hour to blow dry and flat iron. I'm NOT doing that every day! It's gotten to the point now, though, where my hair has balanced itself out. It doesn't get oily or greasy. I'm sure my family could point out my other bad habits.
Fun memories: Sliding down the stairs in slippery sleeping bags or blankets, teen cousins night and Hide and Go Seek in the dark at Grandma and Grandpa's house, cousin slumber parties on the trampoline, MANY moments with my roomies at BYU (too many to list!), trips to the lake with my family growing up, ward campout at Cherry Creek in utah-you ward members know who you are!!!, remodeling Mom & Dad's kitchen while they were gone-boy were we crazy, ANY time with my awesome hubby and sweet girls, staying at the huge house in Jackson, riding the Dragster at Cedar Point with Dave while the camera was rolling, making skydancers fly into the ceiling fans. I'll stop now.
And now I tag Kyla, Asialene, and Lindsey!

2 comments:
Hey! Did you guys make it out to California? Love the hair! I think I'm going to CHOP mine :)
LOL. I've heard it's better for your hair not to wash it every day. :) As for skipping teeth brushing, I suppose if you have receding enamel it can be a good thing!
Post a Comment