Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mia Mia!

The other day Bree and I were home alone so I broke out the Mamma Mia soundtrack and we danced and sang to the song Mamma Mia. Bree was having a blast. Starting the next day I am no longer "mommy", I am "mommia" and Dave is "dadia" and snack is "snackia." She pronounces hungry "honky" and now it's "honkia." It's pretty hilarious. Right now she's saying "it's yuckia!" But when she sings the song, it's "mia mia...uh uh...again, my my..uh...."

And a couple nights ago Emma was staring in the mirror with her mouth wide open, then exclaims "Mommy! I don't have any cabinets!" Cabinets??????? "Ya mom, cabinets are holes in your teeth." I love Sid the Science kid. She informed me yesterday that she made sure to eat her hard carrots with her back teeth and not her pointy teeth.
And since I haven't taken any pictures of the girls in about a month, here's one from a year ago. This is SO indicative of their relationship. Bree beating up Emma and saying "no TOUCHIE!" while Emma isn't doing a thing to provoke it. Nice.

2 comments:

Davis Smith said...

So cute! I wish you could have brought your girls to our home when you were here. Asialene got to see them, but I never did! So when do you guys find out where you'll be headed later this year? We're so anxious to find out!

Camie said...

That is so darn cute! I love it.