Umm...don't know anyone who actually lives there, but I've spent several summers up there. My family would stay in Paso Robles at night and spend the day on Lake Nacimiento. Anyways. Don't know if that short of stays would be helpful to you, but maybe!?
Tim's days off are Wednesdays and Thursdays. You'll get there when he'll have time to show you guys around. Tim's number is 805-550-6682 and Katie (my sis-in-laws) email is mrstimmyt925@hotmail.com - call or email them. I'm sure they would love to see all of you. Tim and Dave haven't seen each other in SOOOO long. That's a reunion I would have liked to see =-)
4 comments:
That's where my brother Tim lives. In Paso Robles
Umm...don't know anyone who actually lives there, but I've spent several summers up there. My family would stay in Paso Robles at night and spend the day on Lake Nacimiento. Anyways. Don't know if that short of stays would be helpful to you, but maybe!?
oh, and I'll be there March 4-10th. Did you need me to check something out for you?
Tim's days off are Wednesdays and Thursdays. You'll get there when he'll have time to show you guys around. Tim's number is 805-550-6682 and Katie (my sis-in-laws) email is mrstimmyt925@hotmail.com - call or email them. I'm sure they would love to see all of you. Tim and Dave haven't seen each other in SOOOO long. That's a reunion I would have liked to see =-)
Post a Comment