As I turned to her I saw her pale face illuminated by the moon, pointing at the beast. By this time Bree was passed out on the ground from the terror being emitted by the vile creature from below. Loralee was in convulsions and levitating in the air, speaking in demonic tounges. Luckily for the women folk I was able to keep my wits about me and attack.
It was a fierce battle. The ground shook, trees were felled, and blood was shed. When the dust settled I stood over my foe knowing that all that seperated me from being dragged down to the firey depths was the beach bucket I was able to capture him with. If not for the pink plastic mold of a castle I would now be blogging from a sulfur pit of dispair.
I will now include a picture of my adversary in the hopes that all may be warned. Do not tread lightly with the evil known as the POTATO BUG!!! (Not to be confused with a Rollie Pollie. Those are cute adorable bugs that come into existence every time a puppy chases his tail for the first time)

If you look closely you can see the houses being crushed by the beast. They average about 20 feet in height, or at least they seem to when you see them for the first time. For further information about how to protect yourself from the emotional trauma suffered by too many innocent people please consult the following web site: http://www.potatobugs.com/faq/index.html My prayers are with everyone that we may stand strong against the adversaries forces. Stand strong everyone, stand strong.

6 comments:
lol! how hilarious, but i'm afeared i too would be among the levitating zoul consumed women!!!
that thing is VILE
What the??!! That is an odd looking thing. R u sure you're not in TX? I thought only bizarre things came down there... anyhow...thank goodness you are so manly!
Dave I think you missed your calling as a writer. No one elses blogs are as entertaining as yours.
That's hilarious! You're too funny. That thing is seriously ugly! Can't say I've ever seen one...
Are you guys getting all settled in? Congrats on the new job! Maybe we'll get to catch up with you one of these days if we're in Utah... Hope all is well!
Excellent. Glad you were able to keep your composure and vanquish your foe.
Enjoyed the read.
still laughing...
Post a Comment