Sunday, October 21, 2007
We're MANIACS!!
Last night was Cedar Point. We got there in the evening (open until midnight for Halloweekends), but it was so crowded there were 2 hour waits on most rides. So it was a good thing we chose to do Dragster first! This thing was CRAZY. Dave put me under covenant to ride any ride he wanted me to...of course he didn't REALLY have control over me, but I couldn't stand in line with everyone for 2 hours and not ride the ride. I was nervous the whole time. Here are the stats on the ride:
You launch forward reaching 120 mph in 4 seconds, then rise straight up, twisting 270 degrees while rising 420 feet into the air, then rotate 90 degrees and go straight back down.
And we got it all on film!!! Of course, you might not be able to see much, but you CAN see Dave's face and hear our screams. When we were seated and moving forward I said, "I can't believe I'm doing this." And Dave said, "I know,I didn't think you'd actually go through with it!" Lovely, but too late. The beginning of the video is us just sitting there...waiting...for FOREVER.
It was a great night-we had a ton of fun with our friends and it was nice getting a break from the kids! We'll definitely be doing this again next year when we can actually make it on all of the rides!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
So exactly how long was this ride! Crazy fun. I am envious!
That was soooo funny. Just hearing your screams made it worth watching.
Oh my gosh... i got nervous watching your video just waiting for the ride to take off. We rode it over the summer and it was the best ride i have ever been on!
That was so dang funny!!! Ted was having flashbacks of his dramamine moments at Magic Mountain. You guys are too much fun!!
Ted and Adrienne
Okay..it probably wasn't funny for you at the time, but I was dying of laughter at Dave's face t/o the ride!!! Holy Crap that was hilarious....and it made me feel like I was young again:)-just by watching it!!!
Sweet date! Thats cute that you still feel like you can't let your hubby down and chicken out.
Oh, so of course I was reading De's blog and for Christmas...we're going to De's house for Christmas day...then we're flying (De's driving) to CA on the 28...cause Joe's coming home from his mission!YEAH!! And Josh and Jake are coming too...and I got little beach cottages for us to stay in. I am really excited for all us kids to be together. I heard PJ is getting married that day too. Are you guys just going down for Christmas? How long are you going to be there??
When Paul and I were at Lagoon in September, we were watching that ride. I was trying to figure out how much money I would TAKE to go on it! $1000???
Post a Comment