my girlfriend just posted this exact picture on april fools day. i laughed my head off! all the fasting and praying STILL would not work on "SNOOP DOG"! I think he would need a personal appearance from "an angel" for him to convert. the Kenneth Cope comment was funny though!
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time! I just saw Snoop on The View (I don't watch that often...they drive me crazy!) But I saw that Snoop was going to be on, so I had to watch. Being from the West Side I've got a bit of an affinity for Snoop. And when I say "bit" I mean I listened to his music for awhile (I can't get the Hip Hop Rap out of my soul) but then realized that on principle I should not listen anymore. But, he has turned over a new leaf. He's stopped drinking alcohol, but still smokes pot for medicinal use (I don't know if I completely buy that one). His new album even has him singing, not rapping. Okay, too much information on Snoop, I know. I could go on, but I won't! I do miss my Hip Hop Rap songs I used to listen to. But, on the counsel of the general authorities I need to listen to more uplifting music! Ha!
I totally fell for this April fool's Joke today in an email from a friend...duh...anyways, so yes, I have gall stones and will have the same surgery as Stacy. Bummer huh? Actually it's a really good thing and I can hardly wait to get this darn "issue" with my gall bladder OUT! Oh, and that water park looks like a BLAST! How fun!!
10 comments:
no way that's real! i spose he's listening to some Kenneth Cope on his head phones too right?
well, at least it was a good april fools joke, eh?
my girlfriend just posted this exact picture on april fools day. i laughed my head off! all the fasting and praying STILL would not work on "SNOOP DOG"! I think he would need a personal appearance from "an angel" for him to convert. the Kenneth Cope comment was funny though!
DUDE, where did you get this picture??? That was hilarious...and Lo, thanks for the b-day wishes!!
LOL!!!
Don't you love people's expertise in PhotoShop?
(and a good April Fool's Day joke)
That is the funniest thing I have seen in a LONG time! I just saw Snoop on The View (I don't watch that often...they drive me crazy!) But I saw that Snoop was going to be on, so I had to watch. Being from the West Side I've got a bit of an affinity for Snoop. And when I say "bit" I mean I listened to his music for awhile (I can't get the Hip Hop Rap out of my soul) but then realized that on principle I should not listen anymore. But, he has turned over a new leaf. He's stopped drinking alcohol, but still smokes pot for medicinal use (I don't know if I completely buy that one). His new album even has him singing, not rapping. Okay, too much information on Snoop, I know. I could go on, but I won't! I do miss my Hip Hop Rap songs I used to listen to. But, on the counsel of the general authorities I need to listen to more uplifting music! Ha!
I totally fell for this April fool's Joke today in an email from a friend...duh...anyways, so yes, I have gall stones and will have the same surgery as Stacy. Bummer huh? Actually it's a really good thing and I can hardly wait to get this darn "issue" with my gall bladder OUT! Oh, and that water park looks like a BLAST! How fun!!
That is so awesome! Great article!
I was seriously so excited for about 3 hours until I was told the truth!! Darn -that would have been awesome! :) hahah
Post a Comment