Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Permanent Girls Night/Project Night

Monday nights, at my house. Come after the kids are in bed (so I'm not reigning in on anyone's FHE parade). For those of you without kids, that's between 8-8:30. Bring something you're working on or nothing at all. We talk...a lot. And if your kids don't go to bed until 9:30, it's not too late to come. We stay up REALLY late. If you have the munchies and want to bring something, we accept treats of all kinds. :) I'm thinking of spending one night showing people some basics of digiscrapping, so let me know if you're interested in it. If, by chance, I have to cancel, I'll post about it and hopefully offer a replacement location for those still wanting to have it that night.
Hope everyone can come!!

9 comments:

The Beecrofts said...

I would love to do this! Count me in!

Mindy Gray said...

I'm there!

the phipps said...

Hey! I just got caught up on your last couple of posts. You guys always make me laugh. I loved the cake- you are so creative and talented. So where did you go while Dave had the kids? Hopefully it was something fun and relaxing. Love you too! Stacy

South Coast Division said...

Seems how when I really want to do something lately something always come up, so let me commit 100%. In hopes I will go into LABOR.

AnnCP said...

I want to come!

Ashlee and Shane said...

I totally would love to learn more about it considering i still haven't signed up for a class yet! sheesh. There are too many little things that i would like to do so i need to sit down and prioritize! Just let me know when!! :)

Ammieloris said...

Sounds fun! I'm not much for late nights, but I can always come for an hour or so! (And we got a desktop, because my laptop crashed, so I'm all set to start digital scrapbooking!)

Anonymous said...

I'm in for the scrapbooking

Bridi said...

Thank you for making it a weekly thing. I am so excited-you know I'll be there.