Monday, September 15, 2008

Tessa Lynn

SHE'S SO SO SO SO CUTE!!! Pictures don't do her justice. She hated the lights, so anytime a flash went off she got mad :) I had a hard time choosing which of the million pictures I took to post, so here's photomania:


She opened her eyes but hated the flash so she would close them before we could get a picture. So I turned off the flash-the pic ended up pretty dark so I photoshopped it so it was lighter-still not the greatest quality, but it works! She has such dark eyes, and she was following us around!






She was able to do "the lip" SO WELL...Von and Lindsey are in for it!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Thanks for putting up pictures- Love you guys!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

yay soooo cute! she is adorable! i am so glad you put pictures up! thanks for letting me know, hope you guys are doing good!

Camie said...

She's absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe how big her eyes are! That's actually my favortie picture! She's looking right at the camera. Amazing.

Laurel said...

Such a pretty girl! I don't even know who she belongs to, but congrats to everyone!

Ashlee and Shane said...

What a pretty baby! Soooo cute!

Logan & Lindy said...

Hi Loralee its your cousin Lindy (Willis) How are you doing? I havent seen you in forever! Prob the last California trip like 5 years ago or LONGER!!! I cant believe I found your blog so funny!!! Your girls are beautiful!!! Vons baby is so precious! Makes me baby hungry!!! My blog is private so email me your address and I will invite you to my blog.
Thanks!
Lindy

Logan & Lindy said...

ha ha helps if you have my email address ya think!!! LOL!

loganlindy@gmail.com

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

aw she is freaking adorable!!! they all look so good!!

Billy and Nikki said...

first of all the baby is so beautiful! No really, she is so cute! and can you tell me how lindsay looks so good after giving birth?

Kao said...

Hi Loralee! What a small world. I love blogs because you can reconnect with friends. How are you? Your girls are darling.

Sherrie said...

What a cute little girl! :) I love the lip picture. :)