We finally got rid of the bottle and now we're working on the binky-Bree only gets it while she's sleeping. So now that she doesn't have her plug she's been a lot more chatty. Of course, most of it is jabber, but there's a lot she CAN say. So I spend a lot of my day saying, "Bree say ____ " and then she'll give me her version of whatever word or phrase it is. Needless to say, it doesn't always sound like what I've asked her to say. So Emma lets me know that she said it in Spanish.
And Emma likes to make up words and ask me to spell them. When I tell her it's not a word, she informs me that those words, also, are in Spanish. Does she watch a little too much Dora???
And here's a sneak peek at what we'll be doing with the girls in the next couple weeks...pray for good weather. Just think rocker girls and black converse hi-tops :)
7 comments:
they look so cute
oh, i think you have the wrong blog address for us. It is
sutherlandericdalyce.blogspot.com
Hey Loralee!
I know I've seen your blog before- Your mom told me your website- But I still wasn't very good at blogging- so I didn't know how to leave a comment! haha- anyways your little family is so cute!! I didn't know you like heather bailey? you know I babysit her little girl- charlotte- you've probably seen her on my blog! Anyways- I'll add you to my friends list now! It was so good to hear from you!!
hey there- I'm so glad you like the bread, it is totally addicting so WATCH OUT! I had fun getting all caught up on your blog and just have to say that you are so CUTE and talented! I wish we could play and eat whirley pop- I always think of you guys when we make it!
Did you make those cute tutus? If so, can I pay you to make one for Jayne? I'll pay for shipping, or you could take it to Utah and give it to T&A. ;)
How cute are they with their umbrellas...or wait, no, parasols...we're thinking good weather! Brooklynn loves their cute "skirts" :)
Getting rid of the binky is no small feat, but always worth it. Good luck.
Post a Comment