Friday, November 14, 2008

blog header?

can anyone see our blog header? It hasn't come up for a few days and blogger won't let me change it-it freezes up. So I'm just wondering if I'm the only one.

11 comments:

Vonnyp said...

Your good to go - it's there

AnnCP said...

your pictures and fu-fu stuff is there and title, "the Lathamites" can be seen. However, the writing on the green paper is hard to read. It needs to be a darker orange. But overall - a very cute page! Can't wait till you are here and can show me how to do this all.

lramey said...

i can see it and it is beautiful

Camie said...

It comes up everytime I check in!

Mindy said...

I can see it - very cute, wondering why Bree isn't looking at the camera, oh wait . . . we had that problem with like 100 of our pictures and kids. A nice make-out pic of you and some handsome guy . . oh, is that Dave? Cute paper, cute graphics. Yeah, it's there and it's perfect!

Snarr mama said...

I can see it and I love it. You guys are adorable! Are we still planning on a girl's night next weekend?

Sherrie said...

I can see it!

Gavin and Shawna said...

what header? just kidding...it totally works....even down here in TEXAS!

Ashlee and Shane said...

what a beautiful header! :)

Ammieloris said...

It's so pretty!

Adam and Jess said...

Yes, the header works, and I was going to compliment you on it the last time I looked. I'm glad you guys are staying for Christmas. I've been wanting so badly to visit but the farther along I get, the harder it is, especially with finals for Adam. I think his last day is around Dec. 15. He might be going home for a quick visit to see his brother before the mission but I'll let you know when I know!!!