Hi! We live in Murray. When and where is her shower at...I don't really need the actual invitation.
We are going to miss you!
I am loving your brown hair? I want to go darker again soon. Hey when you get around to it, can you email me your address? petezgal at hotmail dot comThanks!
Haha I meant I love your brown hair! Not "?" Guess I need to proof-read more...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi! We live in Murray. When and where is her shower at...I don't really need the actual invitation.
We are going to miss you!
I am loving your brown hair? I want to go darker again soon. Hey when you get around to it, can you email me your address?
petezgal at hotmail dot com
Thanks!
Haha I meant I love your brown hair! Not "?" Guess I need to proof-read more...
Post a Comment