Hey people! Jessica Sprague is offering a FREE class called Stories in Hand. It's about pulling together memories and stories we have. Here's the link about the reason she decided to create this class and here's the link to register.
I'm registered and ready to go-hopefully you can join too! And if you're not familiar with Jessica Sprague's classes, they are tutorials that you watch on your computer ON YOUR OWN TIME! :) And there are message boards so you can chat with others who are taking the class or ask questions, etc.
I'm registered and ready to go-hopefully you can join too! And if you're not familiar with Jessica Sprague's classes, they are tutorials that you watch on your computer ON YOUR OWN TIME! :) And there are message boards so you can chat with others who are taking the class or ask questions, etc.

2 comments:
I am registered - now what?
Thanks Loralee! I'm registered and looking forward to it!
Post a Comment