"and this is his buddy. but not anymore. he got mad and punched-ed daddy and made him died." That's what she said folks! And while I was scanning it she drew another picture with 2 smiling guys and said, "he's all better now. the buddy's mommy came and got him and he will never come over to play again!"By the way, I don't know what hair and pants action "dad" has going on there. Maybe it's because she recognizes that he needs a haircut and that he's always in scrubs? Who knows?

3 comments:
I like Emma's drawing - it shows great intelligence. On whose part, that still needs to be determined :)!!!!
I talked to customer support at blurb and they said that Blogger was changing their system too much to keep up with for their printing needs. Yes, you can switch to typepad and they would print that service but that is a lot of work for something you may not like ultimately??!!
I laughed out loud at this. Kids do the funniest things!
Post a Comment