Five Guys and In-N-Out. Sorry, but Five Guys didn't even stack up. Dave likes it better, but not me. No sir. Give me In-N-Out anyday over Five Guys. Sure, the burger was okay. But it didn't have any "secret sauce." And the fries didn't even come close.
Nice try Five Guys...nice try.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
this is true....
for me, the list goes:
#1) Fuddruckers
#2) In-N-Out
#3) Red Robin
#4ish) Five Guys, FatBurger
#100) Fast Food Burgers
But definitely, In-N-Out wins for the best burgers at the cheapest price
I have to admit - I love In-n-Out - but to me, it's a California novelty. They are building a couple in the Salt Lake Valley - don't think I'll go. The novelty will be gone.
I agree with your friend though. I love Fuddruckers and Red Robin burgers too. Haven't tried 5 guys yet...
I love me some Burger Supreme pretty soon! Wanna come?
haha-burger supreme is pretty high up there!! I do like fuddruckers and red robin too, but I still think in-n-out tastes the best, even despite the fact that it's cheaper. Five Guys was EXPENSIVE-as much, if not more, than a restaurant.
My list:
IN-and-OUT
Islands
Supreme Burger
and the rest - don't frequent them enough to give you my take on them!
Well I live in a state that loves Whataburger...ever heard of it? They refer to it on King of the Hill. Yep, tried it once and it may not have been so bad except here they love to load the mustard on, yuck! AND IN-N-OUT is still by far the best. I ate it multiple times a week and still would, but Texas does not know burgers, they know Catfish. And Burger Supreme is good!
5 Guys does have the free (for everyone to run their fingers through) peanuts...I thought it was decent. However, I still can't say that In-N-Out is best, it's got something to do with being married to a Californian who owns a mug that says, "California, the best of everything" with pictures of trees, rivers, etc... ;)
Post a Comment