Monday, April 20, 2009
GRRRR...
I'm so ANGRY and OUTRAGED! I really hate the media right now. There's all this "controversy" over Miss California's opinion that she feels marriage should be between a man and a woman. GOOD FOR HER for stating what the majority of the country feels! Stupid Perez Hilton goes on msnbc saying that he was so shocked and disappointed b/c HE feels like Miss America should represent all of America and her opinion was not representative of America, and all I could think was, YES IT IS!!!! I feel like people like him are not facing reality. If she would have said that she believes gay marriage should be constitutionalized, the media would have been praising her and saying she's so great and wonderful. Stupid media. I'm so angry I want to hit something. You know that Orbit commercial where the woman is ripping apart that nice classic car with her teeth? That's what I feel like. When are the American people going to take a stand to the media and say, enough is enough???????? Uneducated people are totally influenced by what the media has to say, and when both sides are not being represented fairly and equally, those people form opinions based on misrepresentation. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I really want to hit something right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I thought this was a good article... and most of the comments are FOR Miss California :)
http://foxforum.blogs.foxnews.com/2009/04/20/miss_california_usa/comment-page-23/#comments
i agree.... we should do something...i don't know what though....i have noticed that nbc is one sided....they are the more liberal news channel and it is obvious, i especially noticed it with the campaigning of obama and mccain.
I haven't been following this closely, but chatting with Kate Shindle (my year's Miss America) about it on Facebook...and we both think they'd better watch out for this Miss CA because she did exactly what we are trained to do. She had the courage to speak up and voice her opinion, and not be wishy washy and say what she THOUGHT the judges/audience wanted to hear. That takes strength of character...way to go Miss CA!!! My year, Hawaii had just made gay marriages legal...so we all had a lot of questions about what we thought about marriage as well. And when you have cameras flashing in your face, and people calling out questions...it really does take a lot of courage to say what you know to be true, to voice what is right. Again, way to go Miss CA!!
My suggestion for you wanting to hit something?? Duck Dave!!!
Though I agree, I think it's pretty pitiful that she blames her answer for why she lost. She needs to get over it already.
I hate the media. I'm with you sista!
Make your voice heard! Blogs are very powerful, and being followed - so blogosphere - state your case, and enjoy the ride!
By the way - where do you get this deep-seated passion? Did I ever have any of this to give you? Or is it all your P-genes?
Post a Comment