We're moving the the San Luis Obispo area! We don't have a job yet. We're taking a huge leap of faith, but we feel good about our decision. We've had a few disappointments in our search; namely, a lot of leads for work not working out, and not a lot of returned communication for places to live. But we have just kept working on finding a place to live and doing everything we need to to find a job, get licensed and be ready to go once the license comes through, and today we saw a few rewards for our efforts. Some phone calls about practice opportunities, and returned emails about a few homes within our price range. I'm feeling so hopeful!
Of course, Dave doesn't want to talk about all this cool stuff that happened today because he's WIGGING OUT. I've never seen him this antsy before in my life. He keeps slapping his cheeks (you know, like you do when you're trying to wake yourself up), tapping tables or his legs like he's drumming, rubbing his eyes, and he's all jittery. He told me I shouldn't expect him to listen to anything I say over the next few days :) He's over at the Jackson's right now playing the Wii with "the guys". Hopefully he'll come home a little more relaxed and able to get some rest for the next few days of stress coming up.
BUT HE'LL DO GREAT ON BOARDS, I KNOW IT!!
ps-anyone who wants to come visit the BEAUTIFUL central coast of California, you have a place to stay!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
You know I will be there!!! Faith and Hope on......
Let Dave know my brother has a Wii as well, so he can still play video games with the guys, well at least one guy.
hey, Im playing catchup on your site. Tell Dave congrats on his award!! and GOOD LUCK WITH BOARDS!!
Love the Disneyland pics. Your girls are so cute.
Yes, lets get together. We'll be gone in CA for TJ's Wedding Wed-Sun the weekend of the 9th so hopefully that'll still work out.
Tell Dave good luck...and know that Andy is just as antsy!!! I'm freaking out a little too...but trying not to show it. :) I'll be so glad when Saturday evening comes around! I'm so glad that things are coming together for you guys!!! :)
I'm so glad things are hopeful. Good luck! We'll miss you when you leave, but are sure you will love your new home.
YAY! I am so excited for you guys. I'm sure Dave will do great on his exams and get licensed without any undue hassle. I'm also happy that you'll be in California. When you want to take the girls to Disneyland again, let us know. We bought year passes! :D
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS... I'm sooo happy for you four. Just think of all the fun fabric/craft stores you will have access to and you will be back on the West coast so cheaper flight for us to visit wooooo-hooooo!
Hey Loralee...I got your comment on my blog! How exciting for you guys and you will absolutely LOVE it here. I was going to send you over an email with tons of info...but the post came through my spam mail and deleted so I dont have your email address!
Email me at kandykisses7@sbcglobal.net. We live in Morro Bay at the beach....about 10 minutes from SLO!!!
email: kandykisses7@sbcglobal.net
Laurie
We're excited for you guys! We'll look forward to updates in the near future. CA ... so jealous!!!
Davis (and Asialene)
Congrats, and tell Dave good luck with boards. I can't imagine how excited you guys are and nervous at the same time. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment