The pictures from last night are too cute not to put up right away! We first went to Coldstone with Nancy, Bailey, Anna, and Elizabeth. Then we met up with Lauren and Avery at the HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE!! I was a little hesitant about taking Emma to it because it IS a little old for her. But she LOVES "Hannah Batana" (that's how she says it). I don't even know how she ever discovered who she was because we don't have the Disney channel. But somehow she knew and I got her a t-shirt a while back and she loves it. She always talks about how Hannah Batana is a ROCKSTAR. And she air guitars. Yep, my little girl AIR GUITARS. It's hilarious to watch. So, off to the movie we went. And it was so dang cute. These little girls were glued to the screen and every time a song came on they would get up and dance and try to mimic the lyrics. There were a few moms and teenage girls that were commenting the whole time on how cute they were. When the movie first started, it was all quiet in the theater, then Bailey screamed out HANNAH MONTANA!!! That got us some laughs. Then something funny happened on the movie that made everyone kind of just chuckle, but our girls were just laughing their heads off, which made everyone laugh some more. It was a really well-made and appropriate movie, which I was really happy about. It made me want to live in Tennessee :)
Haha, maybe we will!!!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
The sodas are hilarious!!! The grown up look on Bailey's face as she is drinking and Emma is chatting away about something is priceless. Totally reminds me of Nancy. What a fun night! Nothing like girl friends - good they are starting young :-)
Wow! Those are BIG sippy cups!
Glad you all had a terrific time with Hanah Batana!
How fun. I look forward to those days soon. You are an awesome Mom.
You know my vote it for TN! Seriously, I'm happy you know where you are going and I really hope that house works out!
Post a Comment