Finally, pictures of the fun we had at Disneyland! I feel stupid that we didn't take any pictures with Ann-Marie and the kids. It was sooooo magical for the girls! Emma's autograph book is full and she loves to look at it all the time now and tell all her friends that she met all these characters. We chose to get the hopper passes so we could go back and forth between Disneyland and California Adventure-good choice for us. The Bug's Life area was awesome, and the Pixar Parade was so great! We were right in front and the girls were ECSTATIC. A few characters came right up to them, which they thought was so fabulous. Emma's favorite ride was the caterpillar train (Flem?)-I think she liked it b/c the you could actually smell the foods that you ride through, and she thought it was so hilarious that he burps. Although Emma does like to try the rides, Bree is definitely our more adventurous child and I think she liked that she could actually go on the rides. Dave and I didn't do much for us-we knew going in to this that we wouldn't be going on any adult rides. But we can't wait until the girls are big enough for Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain!
Disneyland is MAGICAL!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
If this isn't happiness written on two little girls faces - I don't know what it is then! So fun!
those 2 fireheads you have are so stinkin' cute!! how fun to have that time together!
Post a Comment