
That's me huddled on the ground weaping from the emotional trauma I've suffered that day.

And here's what we've managed to do to the other half of the room. I think it gives it a nice rustic look. Loralee seems to feel it needs more work, but I'm pretty sure she's just being overly emotional.
We'll post some pics of the final result. I think the pictures speak for themselves about how this will turn out.

5 comments:
Good work Dave, I am glad that I am not the only sucker in the world. We remodeled our master bedroom and bathroom last fall and I think Angela was ready for a divorce. I hope your remodel is good for your relationship.
Erik
Is this the wall nightmares are made of? Because I see so many horizontal pieces of wood - does that mean dry wall will be going up on that wall? One more project? The other side looks really good. I am impressed by your hard, emotional work! You are lucky to have such great bonding experiences. Does this mean when you leave school you will find another home that has remodeling needs - or one that is newly built?
your momma
Wow! You guys are doing a great job...I'm not showing Ted this entry because it might give him ideas! It wouldn't be good for my sanity or at least what's left of it. Love ya!
Your sista
What the...are you kidding me!! Doing my rinky-dink projects around here does me ( and Gav) in. You both are amazing...well, I guess the jury still out since its not quite completed, huh?!!
So, whats this Packard Cousin thing that people are referring to?? And I saw Shanene's blog...wow, i haven't heard from nor seen any of those girls in forever. good time, eh?
Impressive work Dave and LoraLee:
Ed and I were looking at some of the blog sites. We were impressed that you would work so hard doing remodel work.
Life is full of fun things to do.
Ed and Cheryl Staley (Aunt Cheryl )
Post a Comment